Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Post about "muslims mods" deleted by who ?

Post about "muslims mods" deleted by who ?

Horrorius

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 5 July 2012 - 5:07 pm by Horrorius

This page : http://muslims.voobly.com/forum/thread/110348/:532705#post532705
DELETE IT ALSO. WTF ;grr
Nice job. Whoever was.
If u dont want flames dont support this trash.
What mean exactly ?
The muslims players have a right to a muslim mod ? :S
The rest dont ? If is jew or hindu ?
I tough the vbly staff is doing a hard discrimination
Link | Reply | Quote
 Horrorius

Posted 5 July 2012 - 5:09 pm
Tic, i guess u have an obsession whit this ( muslims clans , specially [A] clan )
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]LoRd_IV

Posted 5 July 2012 - 5:25 pm
Actually the thread is in your clan forum , maybe one of the Clan Captains, Closed it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 5 July 2012 - 5:44 pm
actually i closed it. another thread like this will be moved to the trash again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Horrorius

Posted 5 July 2012 - 5:49 pm
actually i closed it. another thread like this will be moved to the trash again.

Cool. Push the **** under the carpet ... ;lol
Best solution, kill the messenger ....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 5 July 2012 - 6:00 pm
and this is why i lock topics like this and throw them in the trash.. because of racist ignorant people like dan.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tic@voobly

Group: Senior Directors
Posted 5 July 2012 - 6:02 pm
Seriously what are you talking about. The only things that we most certainly look for is time zone and language(s) first, then their ability to do the job. We are not interested in anyones race, religion, political views or even shoe size. If you cant handle what people write in their forum dont go there. If a muslim applies and gets the job its cause he has/can do what I stated above dont care about anything else, hence there isnt the question on the app 'what is your religion'.

Now if you have nothing constructive to post move along pleas.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Horrorius

Edited 5 July 2012 - 6:05 pm by Horrorius
and this is why i lock topics like this and throw them in the trash.. because of racist ignorant people like dan.
Locking the topics dont help
Will be more and more.... but u need job i guess ;lol
The trouble is : how was possible to happend this ? I mean, someone thinking to have a "religious" moderator ? Wthell is this ? What kind of people is this ?
Voobly a religious place ?
Ididnt know , but ... Allah Ackba
;book <
coran ( i want to be prepared, just in case )
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 5 July 2012 - 6:09 pm

Hey! im not racist i just found a nice picture that go together wit the topic title and ur reply
Link | Reply | Quote
 Horrorius

Edited 5 July 2012 - 6:12 pm by Horrorius
Tic@voobly wrote:
Seriously what are you talking about. The only things that we most certainly look for is time zone and language(s) first, then their ability to do the job. We are not interested in anyones race, religion, political views or even shoe size. If you cant handle what people write in their forum dont go there. If a muslim applies and gets the job its cause he has/can do what I stated above dont care about anything else, hence there isnt the question on the app 'what is your religion'.

Now if you have nothing constructive to post move along pleas.

Sorry ? I tough, i'm very sure, the word " muslim " SHOULD BE NOT USED NEVER(in a place like Voobly) like a "status" When they done the clan , they made ( accept ) the segregation
under a religious reason !!!
If u ( staff ) agree this is because u have an interest ( money perhaps )
Sry, i dont speak so fine
but

The trouble is : how was possible to happend this ? I mean, someone thinking to have a "religious" moderator ? Wthell is this ? What kind of people is this ?
Voobly a religious place ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tic@voobly

Group: Senior Directors
Posted 5 July 2012 - 6:19 pm
If your gonna start this anti muslim or anti any relgion crap up again then voobly can do without you. They made a comment on their own forum, doesnt mean that it will or wont happen. If you dont like what they write dont read it.
Quote:
-> Discrimination against a members' Race, Religion or ****ual preferences :: Warn first, then kick. If continues ban.

You have been warned.

Closed

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts