AOK vs AOC

[ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 16 October 2014 - 3:52 am by [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne
Maybe is bit hard to beat players like vezir and kuuvy in aoc,but in aok ground is more possible
Some 22k+ aoc players come to aok and play and get raped ,whether 1v1 or tgs,stop scare of them

I touched on that kind of attitude in my previous post. AOKers have a massive advantage in this because they have been forced to adopt AOC and get good in that to have good games (minus the stubborn). There's really no reason for AOCers to adopt AOK which is or was to my knowledge based on playing by rules, which people ignore in the age of ratings. Add to that 1.4 patch somewhat matches AOK patrol (although I think's it's buggy for decent unit control).

I still think it could be pretty cool concept, but I think the games you stick to one Age engine: AOK or AOC. There's a lot better AOKers who play AOC high level than have been listed for example Damian and Veni, and I'd imagine there would be some more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 16 October 2014 - 4:12 am
But aok has its own lovers ,it's style and maps,u know in gr 200+aok player,and each site u found,I think if staff want back live to aok ,they must make those players come to voobly ,and fix aok lobby problems which we tell staff about it
Anyway this idea good and excited
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Slash

Posted 16 October 2014 - 5:15 am
We tried to get those gr guys here but they refuse. Regarding the issues , we've fixed it all now(at least 80%)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]NxzeIoM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 5:30 am
No thing fixed dude
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Slash

Posted 16 October 2014 - 7:12 am
what do you mean no things fixed? Inbox me with details , I will look into your problems
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:06 am
lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UB]_Hacks

Group: Voobly Promoter
Edited 16 October 2014 - 10:55 am by [UB]_Hacks
Wtf remo? You know any better thing than camping in aoc cba? Like all players do there to win gay pts.... And you talking about bashing? Have u even checked your matches man?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Slash

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:16 am
lol

you're not needed here
Link | Reply | Quote
 idoit

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:50 am
Rick is an aoker who moved to aoc though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Slash

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:57 am
I don't really care , let him be in Aoc
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UB]_Hacks

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:19 am
Cyd Vicious top player? Or top basher? When you guys left aok for a while things have changed...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Vaultboy

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:31 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 weepingguitars

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:23 pm
Why do people still play AOK? Respectfully curious.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jump_4_Joy

Edited 16 October 2014 - 4:33 pm by Jump_4_Joy
Truth of the matter is that most of the top aokers have left and the ones that continue to play are playing now play on a low level. Their skill level is decreasing because their is no need to push their skillsets anymore. The new aok players have no interest in learning new maps, they think cba is the only map available on aok and everything else is trash.

Most of the top players now play cba on rdm civs and team only other top players resulting in noob bashing of low level players. Gone are the days that aok players of the same level played eachother in games and these players rarely play games. When other maps beside cba are played between the elite aokers, they are typically terrible games because neither player has played the map in decades or just doesn't care about winning the match. This results in lazy patrols, lots of mistakes, miss placing units on spawns etc.

I can MAYBE name 3 players in the aok lobby that KNOW and play 3 different maps at a COMPETITIVE level, not including cba, lets be honest an ape could play cba and win half the time. I can't remember the last time I played a game in the aok lobby where I got a rush or great sense of achievement from winning a match.

Fact of the matter is if somebody camps now I just will quit because its not worth the time or the effort to continue the game and the rating system means nothing. All in all aok has completely lost its competitve side between the top players, cs now is a joke as only 3 players know the maps, and the new players that are coming into the lobby have no interest in joining anything beside a cba.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_A]Faravahar

Posted 16 October 2014 - 3:50 pm
Jump_4_Joy wrote:
Truth of the matter is that most of the top aokers have left and the ones that continue to play are playing now play on a low level. Their skill level is decreasing because their is no need to push their skillsets anymore. The new aok players have no interest in learning new maps, they think cba is the only map available on aok and everything else is trash. Most of the top players now play cba on rdm civs and team only other top players resulting in noob bashing of low level players. Gone are the days that aok players of the same level played eachother in games and these players rarely play games. When other maps beside cba are played between the elite aokers, they are typically terrible games because neither player has played the map in decades or just doesn't care about winning the match. This results in lazy patrols, lots of mistakes, miss placing units on spawns etc. I can MAYBE name 3 players in the aok lobby that KNOW and play 3 different maps at a COMPETITIVE level, not including cba, lets be honest an ape could play cba and win half the time. I can't remember the last time I played a game in the aok lobby where I got a rush or great sense of achievement from winning a match. Fact of the matter is if somebody camps now I just will quit because its not worth the time or the effort to continue the game and the rating system means nothing. All in all aok has completely lost its competitve side between the top players, cs now is a joke as only 3 players know the maps, and the new players that are coming into the lobby have no interest in joining anything beside a cba.
Holy wall of text. If you want people to read that, break it up into paragraphs.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 83 posts