[ViCiouS]Marauder

Group: Voobly Promoter
Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:21 am
Its all a matter of perspective
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 10 March 2015 - 11:25 am by ['RB']ZottenDree
smosh, woa, gwars, germs, ab, rad, rcb, khans, hf(too campy), dome, ss, spider, vetz, nova, lustful, graves, path, cba , cba hero (both mirror'd), what about km/drow

i liked your list except for certain maps ;spy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_A]Faravahar

Edited 10 March 2015 - 11:50 am by [_A]Faravahar
Just do Dome, WoA and CBA.
2v2 Dome Bo5
4v4 WoA Bo5
1v1 CBA Mirror Bo3x5 (3 sets of players play each other at same time)

Perfect clan tournament setup right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Group: Platinum Membership
Edited 10 March 2015 - 1:00 pm by [Eot_]Polaris_
Since people are already +1ing bens post.. I guess ill just be the bad guy and say whats on my mind as usual..

the only current team I dont see as being able to field a full 4 person team right now is XceL... and they could just few members need to get active again

Out of the listed clans who will play this tournament and taking into consideration a team can choose maps from bloods to euro to CBs.

Eot_ Me Charlie Veni Rick Drew Alex Ben LnL - we can field 4 in basically any map

7th Andreas Fran Phurris Fynall Efkan Damian - can field 4 in basically any map

ViCiouS Ben Hoodlum Crescent Vicer Dave Psi Matt Tom (he may be active for this type of tournament) - Can field 4 in basically any map

LC Zanchy Jassim Masta Aegrod ZoLa Winters Renegade - can field 4 in basically any map

TAOE From He11 Su Camp2gg Impulsive Dan BlackBimbo

Everyones name I listed has been active as of late with the exception of tom and playing blood tgs/rdm league tgs.

I really dont see a reason out of having most of this done in 4v4 TG other than it just being for the benefit of having a weak "4th" and not wanting to play with that person... just my opinion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 dbarker

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:10 pm
zola totally forgets that him and charlie did a bo in basically only zolas maps (thats all people play zola in) his select 5 maps because everything outside of those he gets walked over in.

Charlie won gwarz charlie won vetz.. and they went 1-2 in smosh... spider would be a gg... take into consideration zola doesnt touch charlie in any of his actual maps on top of that... yeah good challenge.

Anyway for future reference harry... pray to god that this new "1v1" concept gets added into clan wars or you literally have 0 use for any clan... you're historically known for choking in matches that actually matter and the only clan that would put you on an A team is LC in any tgs.... I talk tons of **** but atleast at the end of the day when it matters I pull through for my clan... win tournaments... win wars. You do neither.

y u so mad doe
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:19 pm
Tbh I prefer a 3v3 format. It's true that most of our clans can field a 4v4 team but its just so much easier to get 3 people online. I think we should our hardest to make this a success, which means avoiding any potential logistics problems.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:26 pm
the 1v1 tournament every clan had atleast 4 people there.. either playing or spectating.. and I literally mean every clan minus XceL.

Do round robin with 2 groups of 3 teams.. give like 2 weeks to schedule the match up (so the groups will take 1 month) you have 2 matches and 2 weeks to schedule each one.. I am positive with how active people are atm each team can have a proper team for atleast one of the weeks... if worst comes to worst do some of the maps in 3v3 and some in 4v4.

And to anyone saying im bias and only wanting this because it benefits Eot... most people say charlie carries us... so the less people around charlie (logically) the more chance we should have to win by voobly logic.. 4v4s are just better games in maps I think
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:35 pm

TAOE From He11 Su Camp2gg Impulsive Dan BlackBimbo

i hope you aint serious on this part 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:41 pm
you guys will probably have riven in your team since hes bff with all your clanmates.. but you still have a 4-5 person team that can play :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 10 March 2015 - 2:02 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
How about we aim for 4v4s but if say a clan cant field a team of 4 then 3v3 is allowed? If they cant field 3 then it could result in an admin win. Either that or we have some 3v3 rounds? Or of course if its that teams pick they can choose to have it has 3v3 instead of 4v4?

Are you all happy with a secret vote on maps? Maybe give a list of 10 maps you would like in 3v3/4v4 and 5 maps for 1v1 and 5 maps for 2v2. You can pm me and i will keep the results secret until everyone gives their choices.

Another important point which was pointed out to me is if a team picks a map in 4v4 for example they cant pick the same map again in the 2v2 or 1v1 games. Thoughts?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 10 March 2015 - 1:58 pm
I like the idea of both 4v4 and 3v3 rounds... I think theres enough interest in this where you can write up a format and thread for it army and make it official
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 March 2015 - 2:08 pm
you guys will probably have riven in your team since hes bff with all your clanmates.. but you still have a 4-5 person team that can play :P

perfect then i can stay inactive and pull a gary and pretend i would have won if i played =@
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Posted 10 March 2015 - 3:27 pm
Clans can opt for 4v4 if they both agree to it. 3v3 is much easier to field a team for. You neglect that people can't make it each week as well, and factor in someone leaving a clan and the roster is ****ed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 March 2015 - 3:38 pm
i think this topic improved in quality because of ben his signature

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]89
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 126 posts