Community Forums > Games > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > Herofest rams was already added once in Random league

Herofest rams was already added once in Random league

[7th]And1zeas

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 24 March 2016 - 4:30 pm
Cause some deluded irishman (to protect his privacy i'll call him masta B.) thinks the 'herofest full tech with rams version' has already been added to the random league pack, i'd kindly invite anyone who has played it in Random league to say so in here, and even better post the match link, so we're sure the deluded irishman (masta B) isn't completely crazy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 24 March 2016 - 4:41 pm
The scariest part of it all is that you claim to be a doctor and im like 90% sure you're not even mentally sane yourself.

inb4 usual andreas attack on Sean... but seriously give it a rest.. Malte already said he wont be adding it in so the case is really closed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Edited 24 March 2016 - 4:52 pm by [xCs]IYIastA
Funny cos its literally impossible to prove either way at this stage. All I remember is I added it and there was an instant backlash. This was months after the stone limit edit too. Back then I was editing 32 maps at a time and even the stable maps you know now had a ton of bugs. In other words I was working my ass off to accommodate a bunch of ungrateful ****s who won't lift a finger to help anyone but themselves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 24 March 2016 - 5:01 pm
i can remember playing that version and i know i would never play it unless i get forced into it with random ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 24 March 2016 - 5:40 pm
this just in.

Andreas refuses to let Charlie play in his games from now because his opinion was different to his on herofest being added or not.

[00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> what does [00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> my views on herofest [00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> have to do with your incompitence as a game room host [00:27]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> my incompitence? [00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> yes [00:27]<[7th]tech771_> [00:27]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> how is me not wanting to play with you [00:27]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> make me incompetent [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> i can still launch the game [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> and get a game [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> which makes me competent [00:28]<[7th]Padishah has entered the game room> [00:28]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> your being irrational [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> i may be irrational right now
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 24 March 2016 - 5:54 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
You realize it's okay for people to have differing opinions to you, right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:08 pm
this just in.

Andreas refuses to let Charlie play in his games from now because his opinion was different to his on herofest being added or not.

[00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> what does [00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> my views on herofest [00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> have to do with your incompitence as a game room host [00:27]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> my incompitence? [00:27]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> yes [00:27]<[7th]tech771_> [00:27]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> how is me not wanting to play with you [00:27]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> make me incompetent [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> i can still launch the game [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> and get a game [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> which makes me competent [00:28]<[7th]Padishah has entered the game room> [00:28]<[Eot_]ForgiveMe_> your being irrational [00:28]<[7th]Ch4rlatan> i may be irrational right now
rest of convo:
but i'm not more irrational than people trying to not get a perfectly fine map in cause they don't like it even though tthy haven't tried it.
convo continues with charlie realising he didn't try the version
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Game Advisor
Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:15 pm
rest of convo:
but i'm not more irrational than people trying to not get a perfectly fine map in cause they don't like it even though tthy haven't tried it.

This isn't true.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:16 pm
and thats your explanation? you still havent explained who all the herofest experts are that want the map in.

All I see is 7th wanting a map and you having a hissy fit and not allowing one of the most reasonable guys on voobly to not play in your games because his opinion is different to yours.

Since you ALWAYS try and take the moral high ground now and act like you're some mature guy... heres a tip, grow the **** up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 24 March 2016 - 6:20 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
rest of convo:
Okay.. i'm going to break it down into simple terms for you because I clearly over-estimated your intelligence and rational thinking abilities.

Nobody is trying to 'get the map removed', most don't care but are simply posting their opinion.

You are not the authority on who's opinion holds weight and who's doesn't. You do not get to say who's opinion is right, or who's is wrong, because guess what, it's opinion. When a thread is posted by your clan member on a public forum seeking feedback, you should probably expect at least some opinions that don't align with yours.

Now here's the kicker, it's okay for people to have different opinions to you. Getting butthurt due to people's opinions over something so trivial is pathetic. By all means, argue why you think people's opinions are wrong, but attempt to do it in a rational and respectul way rather than "WAHH YOU DONT AGREE WITH MY OPINION OMGZ YOU ARE ALL DUMB AND WRONG I HATE U NOW". When you lash out like a child, you gain nothing except looking like a pathetic kid. "banishing" people like Charlie from your game room, for simply posting their opinion in a respectful way, in a topic that is seeking opinions, on a public forum is absoloutly pathetic and petty. What you are doing is known as an appeal to authority and is a logical fallacy.

Your logic and reasoning for acting like a problem child is honestly baffling to me, for someone who can sometimes come across as reasonably smart and give valuable input on a number of topics you honestly act ridiculous. I don't know if you have something going on in your life, or you're projecting some personal issues onto a video game, and that's none of my business, but I advise you seek some help because this is NOT normal for 99.9% of the population.

I'm sure many of your friends actually have different opinions to you about a number of issues, it's no reason to throw your teddy in the corner and act like a 3 year old.

Grow up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:47 pm
This isn't true.

It is true though.

you think i'm talking about the version with 5k stone, where all players have to use markets.

I'm not.

Which shows again you're jsut talking about something u have no clue about but pretend to know all about.

Talking about irrationality:

You must login into Voobly to view image

noone who was in my room is welcome to play in his room cause i didn't let him play one game 11

Now that's logic at it's finest
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:50 pm
you excluded him same way Damian has done to Eot.. Yet we've never taken any action back at you guys despite the fact you've even given Damian host before to kick Eot_'s... now you're here not allowing him to play in your games because of a difference of opinion.

All he did was say to 7th you guys arent allowed... the XceLs and everyone else are still fine and allowed.... keep in mind its you 7th who are starting this so its no big deal.

You're being a whiny little **** which ive always known you to be Andreas... now everyone can more or less see how you act when you dont get your way if they didnt know already.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:51 pm
I guess you didn't read my post.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:54 pm
Never think it was cause of some personal thing with Charlie, or had something to do with him being in Eot.
Was a random act of frustration directed to people who think they have to stop a perfectly fine map that could mean a lot of fun to a lot of people without having tried it.

@Rick: no was very TLDR
@Sean: nothing lol why the **** would i have something to say to you
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Posted 24 March 2016 - 6:58 pm
Never think it was cause of some personal thing with Charlie, or had something to do with him being in Eot.
Was a random act of frustration directed to people who think they have to stop a perfectly fine map that could mean a lot of fun to a lot of people without having tried it.

@Rick: no was very TLDR
@Sean: nothing lol why the **** would i have something to say to you
you keep acting like theres a huge following behind you... its mostly just 7th and I keep asking who are all the herofest experts who want the change and you still cant produce a single name... infact most of the known 'herofest' experts are against it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234567
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 93 posts