Community Forums > Games > Age of Empires II: The Conquerors > Custom Scenario > Herofest rams was already added once in Random league

Herofest rams was already added once in Random league

[Eot_]Polaris_

Group: Platinum Membership
Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:18 pm
gloo wrote:
Sorry for my bad and curse words against 7th and Eot. I raged for no reason. Sorry to all.
you might as well call Vezir your daddy... hes got you whipped like a little ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:39 pm
Ya when I work a 9 hour day and log on afterwards to play AoC i get mad when I am told No?

Are you saying I am scared of skilled maps? I beat every 7th in Europe that is in that room and Id argue thats the most skilled custom scenario. I don't think what you did to ahmad in herofest is skill just a willingness to be as unfair as possible to win.

Im use to regularly beating everyone in random TG rooms. You guys have all had a year to prove you are better than me at Random TG and have failed to do so. If you want to add maps that promote camping and unfair game-play in order to increase your chances thats your business.

And to be clear I do not wish for: cheaters like Faravahar, unfair players like Fran and Scar, and complete lunatics like Andreas to join my rooms.

I work a lot too. herofest is one of my favorite maps. I've been pushing for an edit to make the map better and to get rid of the camping for years. When one is finally made i find the map sabotaged by arrogant people like you who want to block it from getting known to the player-population without having even played it.

So when i say i didn't wanna play with you cause you pissed me off i have every right. I host my own room and i have the right not to play with the people i don't wanna play with at the time.
As far as i was concerned it stayed with a couple of games, i didn't put you on ignore.

If you wanna make this into something bigger/something permanent then that's completely your decision, not mine.
about the lunatic remark: i'm pretty sure i have at least some years of studying medicine on you so you don't have me worried. I'd be more concerned if you started talking about my bike.

TL:DR: if you wanna make this into something bigger than it is, then it's completely your decision but i'm not gonna care. Sounds to me like you're just looking for excuses not to have to play your biggest competition in RL anyway so you can stay on 2 v 2's vs 15++'s to keep your rate up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 nhoobish

Posted 25 March 2016 - 1:28 pm

I've been pushing for an edit to make the map better and to get rid of the camping for years.
I've been pushing for an edit to make the map better for years.
I've been pushing for an edit for years.
I've been pushing for years.
pushing for years.
pushing

How about you create your own version of Herofest and host it in your private rooms whenever you want to play it. And when it gets played and universally accepted then come back to forums and present the idea to rate the scenario under CS - Casual first and then after awhile suggest it to be added to CS - Random.

Inb4 you say you do not know how to, then go learn, nothing is stopping you and noone is obligated to make a version of Herofest that suits you best.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 25 March 2016 - 2:31 pm
Honestly Andreas, you are a lunatic. I think you're losing grip on your sanity slowly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 25 March 2016 - 2:46 pm by [Eot_]Eddy1
Honestly Andreas, you are a lunatic.
+1
I kinda feel sad for him ;3confused
Link | Reply | Quote
 CreativZero

Posted 25 March 2016 - 3:59 pm
gloo wrote:
Cba and Hero is the most popular and both clans 7th and Eot suck in those maps.

Last time I checked 7th won the last CBA tourney.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]KoolSavas

Posted 25 March 2016 - 4:13 pm
Not quite, two members of dv8 won the last CBA tourney.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CreativZero

Edited 25 March 2016 - 4:31 pm by CreativZero
Not quite, two members of dv8 won the last CBA tourney.

Really, can you link me to their profile? I was inactive for a few months and not aware of this.

Edit:
[4:22:03 PM] Chris: mobil
[4:22:06 PM] Chris: and playboy won
[4:22:11 PM] Chris: they werent dv8 then

I was referring to TG anyways when I replied to his "7th sucks at cba" comment, for 1v1 and 2v2 there are many contenders but cba is mostly played as 4v4. I also didn't play for ~6 months so wasn't aware.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]KoolSavas

Posted 25 March 2016 - 4:50 pm
Playmobil was already in dv8 at that time. And 7th provided two teams (Benzy+Zanchy and Andreas+Efkan) and neither of them made it to the semis. So gloo has a point in some way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 25 March 2016 - 5:01 pm
Playmobil was already in dv8 at that time. And 7th provided two teams (Benzy+Zanchy and Andreas+Efkan) and neither of them made it to the semis. So gloo has a point in some way.

I know Hades doesn't count here but meh anyway he played for two teams in that tournament
Mgladiator(Hades) + Saddist
and then he replaced Andy and played with Efkan

that makes 3-4 7th teams :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Group: Game Advisor
Posted 25 March 2016 - 5:03 pm
I'm not gonna pretend you're a bad player because you're not, you're definitely one of the best for the rdm tg packs but I didn't know this was some official challenge xD 11

I'd **** puntos then not play when I'm at a nice rate and see what happens xD shouda done last rdm when I was 207x

Regarding the rdm tg pack, some maps have over stayed their turn like bsmith blood!!!

Just read the thread and thought this was the only thing worth responding to.

I respect how you have handled yourself in the random tg community over the past few months to say anything negatively about you.

If you feel I sit on rate thats your business... anyone paying attention including yourself should know that I just play games when I have time whether its a 18+ type room or a 16+ type room. I don't like logging on yesterday and having the cretin andreas talking crap about my rate and herofest and blocking me from his room. I don't like that 1/2 the time when I log on a full random rooms turns to dust as 7th runs off to internal rooms.

If you want to abuse the system for #1 thats your call. You are one of the few players capable of doing it. Im just going to keep using this account and playing the games available to me.

Link | Reply | Quote
 gloo

Posted 26 March 2016 - 2:08 am
Last time I checked 7th won the last CBA tourney.

Sorry i had bit roid rage yesterday. 7th is Top CBA clan for sure But DV8 is better i think. Well i would love to see Dv8 vs 7th CBA war. Playboy is the Best Mirror player ever and Vezir also. Malte is awesome in dv8 and Phurriz in 7th. So the CBA war would be more fun than TIW and would be more popular than TIW for sure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]IYIastA

Group: Silver Membership
Posted 26 March 2016 - 4:13 am
dv8 is only better due to my obvious CBA mastery ;1hat

So, Andreas still incapable of acknowledging that the great evil has already created this map he wants and its not changed a damn thing realistically, just made it CBA hero with an auto win at trebs.

I talked with Targa to see if he had any insight. He made a great point, cheaters are going to always find new ways to cheat. So if I change one thing they will adapt and lame in other ways.

That said, the gods own slings are fcking ridiculous in this ver, if its an even fair push at mid the player behind before slings loses without any chance, in one hit.

I propose the following:
Slings are replaced with normal trebs with a max pop of 30.
Sabs are removed and replaced with: A constant HP increase to rams and a periodic atk increase for khans.

If you want a herofest style map in random TG you are going to have to accept it cannot be the same gameplay. The map would have to be changed in such a way that someone cannot die instantly 2v1.

To achieve this you could: Limit sheriff pop to 40, start with limited resources tribute it after 5-10 minutes so people can build basic start before being assailed.

If you felt like going further I could apply a max pop for every hero, so that you can't mass Charlemagne for example. I could disable masonry/architecture/bracer/OP UT like turks/balance persians and huns etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 gloo

Posted 26 March 2016 - 6:59 am
Only guys who fight on forums care about Bloods/Random TG. But Fact is majority of Voobly players do not care at all about your blood community. You all making a big deal on forums about Randon TG ladder while people enjoying CBA/Hero/Rcb.

Very few players play your "superior" Random TG. I mean your TIW tournament should be The biggest thing in [You must login to view link] But you get 20 spectators at best.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Posted 26 March 2016 - 7:36 am
I approve of Europe as a measure of skill.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]7
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 93 posts